Our skilled team has the knowledge and experience to take the best care of all your vessel husbandry requirements in Benin, both in port or offshore at Cotonou port.
We have access to launches, tug boats, trucks, trailers and forklifts and understand the need for prompt and accurate communication resulting in fast vessel turnaround.
Our local knowledge and excellent relationships with both suppliers and local authorities means we can take care of your crew, deliver provisions, spares or fuel in good time, always taking care to keep in budget.
WE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Crew change
- Attendance on board
- Work permit acquisition
- Spare parts delivery
- Medical Assistance
- Provisions & stores
- Cash to Master
- Fresh water delivery
OMA BENIN offers crew handling and crew change services for crew and other persons transiting through Benin.
If arriving or leaving by air, Cotonou Airport can be an extremely busy and congested airport with many flights every day at peak times. Our experienced team can make your crew changes as smooth and trouble free as possible.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Meet and greet service, assisting with all arrival/departure airport formalities including assistance with visa on arrival as required.
- Travel assistance including flight bookings
- Transport arrangements from/to the hotel, from/to the vessel by minibus, SUV or VIP car
- Hotel accommodation – sourcing the best options taking into consideration the quality, daily rate and proximity to the vessel location.
- Visa applications including transit and emergency visa on arrival, work permit processes and documentation.
- Visa applications, work permit processes and documentation; we can arrange Transit visas (single entry valid 48 hours) or Emergency visas on arrival (single entry valid one month) and can provide the necessary documentation including Letters of Invitation (LOI), Guarantee (LOG), OK to Board and Visa on Arrival
- Our office representatives will meet your crew on arrival and assist them accordingly. To ensure smooth
embarkation / disembarkationwe require a minimum of 48-hours advance notice to complete pre-arrival formalities.
- Just Ask – Our team is happy to offer advice and guidance on local transport, travel, work permits, documentation, immigration, accommodation and more.
ATTENDANCE ON BOARD
OMA Benin provides one qualified, experienced Boarding Officer to stay on board vessels during the port or terminal call.
Our skilled and experienced team will take care of all your bunkering operations including pre-arrival formalities
We can guide and assist you to arrange the relevant work permits required for all expatriate workers in Benin.
SPARE PARTS DELIVERY
Our experienced team will co-ordinate the timely delivery of spare parts needed by the vessel both in port or offshore.
We can arrange all emergency and medical assistance that might be needed by crew, passenger or other persons.
PROVISIONS & STORES
We have excellent relationships with locally vetted ship chandlers and can arrange prompt delivery of provisions and stores as required.
CASH TO MASTER
The delivery of cash to the master of the vessel is frequently required. We offer this service providing receipts, confirmation of exchange rate and documentation as required subject to receiving 48-hours advance notice to perform this service.
FRESH WATER DELIVERY
We can arrange the delivery of fresh water to the vessel as required.
If you’d like to receive a copy of our information pack on Crew Change procedures, please register your details below and a member of the team will be in contact.